[cmucl-imp] March snapshot
toy.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:05:15 UTC 2014
The March snapshot has been tagged and binaries will be uploaded soon.
The main changes are:
* run-program accepts :element-type to specify the element type for
the streams that are created.
* Lisp-unit (a Lisp framework for testing) has been added as a
contrib. Use (require :lisp-unit) to compile and load it.
Unlike asdf and defsystem, precompild fasls are not included.
* Type derivation for log was not consistent with the values
actually returned by log. This is corrected now.
* Double-double floats were missing the constants describing various
limits such as least-positive-double-double-float. These are
* When reading very small floats values, the reader will round to
least-positive float if possible. Otherwise an error is still
More information about the cmucl-imp