[cmucl-imp] Upcoming release

Robert Swindells rjs at fdy2.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 00:20:34 CEST 2011

Raymond Toy wrote:
>I noticed that it has been a year since our last release, so it's time
>once again for another release.  A new branch has been created
>(RELEASE-20c-BRANCH) for the release.
>
>This time, I'm not going to do any pre-release.  We'll make just the one
>build due at the end of this month for the 20c release.  If it's broken
>for some reason, we'll send a patch if possible.  If it's really broken,
>we'll recommend people to use the following snapshot.  (Of course,
>because of the release, there will not be a snapshot for Nov.)

I think that for NetBSD the recommendation will have to be to stick
with the 2011-10 snapshot. I can rebuild this for later OS releases.

The build scripts don't work anymore.

If I copy the ones from the last snapshot the first stage build crashes
with a series of segmentation errors.

Robert Swindells