[cmucl-help] CMUCL and WSL?

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 19:50:47 UTC 2020

Sorry for the delay.

I finally got around to installing wsl (ubuntu).  Running cmucl doesn't
work, even after installing gcc-multilib and gcc and stuff.  Even "gcc -m32
hello.c" doesn't produce an a.out that can run.

I guess the answer is here:
https://superuser.com/questions/1407730/run-32-bit-application-on-ubuntu-on-windows-subsystem-for-linux

We need a 64-bit build.  It's kinda sorta in progress and it's a lot of
work.

--
Ray