[cmucl-help] help a newbee to start cmucl

Bharat Shetty bshetty at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 19:55:19 UTC 2015

Many thanks for the reply. I think I had updated slime recently.

I started trying hemlock about a week back after i ran into asdf issues
with slime/emacs. Otherwise I am not particular about hemlock - actually
comfortable with emacs/slime. Perhaps I will try an older version of slime
and see.

Regards,
Bharat