[cmucl-help] Command Line options in standalone executables

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:47:33 CET 2010

On 11/2/10 12:34 PM, Didier Verna wrote:
> Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ah, this looks like a bug in the command parser.
>   So maybe you'll want to use mine :-)
Maybe.  If it's free, and can parse the command line the way cmucl
parses the command line options.

>> I'll see what the issue is.
>   Thanks !

Fixed the problem.  It was an issue with how the command line is parsed
when there are no other options besides --.

I think I can provide a patch for 20b (and earlier), but the patch won't
help unless you dump a new core since the processing happens very early
in the start up.

Ray