[cmucl-imp] Reverting changes to listen (Fixes #143)

Jon Boone ipmonger at delamancha.org
Mon May 29 20:07:41 UTC 2023

Thanks for the response, Carl.

I’m struggling to build the appropriate context in which to understand a number of things about this particular project, such as:

• Who are the known user communities?
• What are their primary use cases?
• What platform(s) do they use?
• What is the most important principle to consider in attempting to fix a reported bug?
• What is the most important principle to consider in attempting to add a feature?
• What is the most important principle to consider when proposing an architectural change to the project?

— jb