[cmucl-imp] Symbols in wrong package

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 21:39:34 UTC 2017

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 6:58 AM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear CMU CL hackers,
>
> ASDF 3.2.0 moved a few symbols from asdf/action to the later asdf/plan:
> required-component, traverse-actions, traverse-sub-action.
> But when I compile asdf.lisp while asdf 3.1.7 is loaded, the fasl ends
> up containing the symbols in action/action, and unfbound symbols are
> created in asdf/plan and exported.

​Is that how to reproduce the issue?  load asdf 3.1.7 and compile the new
asdf?​

> CMUCL is the only implementation that does that, and I believe that is
> a recent change, because test-utilities.script didn't fail before I
> upgraded CMUCL from some 2016 snapshot to the latest 2017-01.

​Do you happen to know which 2016 snapshot? (For smaller bisection range.)
​

> If that doesn't ring a bell, I can investigate further.

​Don't think we've changed anything in the fasl compiler or package stuff,
but my memory is not so good anymore.

I'll take a look soon.​

--
Ray