[cmucl-imp] asdf 2.24 released
fahree at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 01:57:13 UTC 2012
I am pleased to announce the release of ASDF 2.24.
Since previous release 2.23, the changes are as follow:
* ACL: handle SMP vs non-SMP builds in Allegro 9.0
* MKCL: add support for ManKai Common Lisp
* ECL: merge improvements from ECL git. Refactor ECL support somewhat.
* Remove broken-fasl-support: first, cormanlisp is supposed to have fixed it;
second, cormanlisp is dead;
third, one can now (setf *load-system-operation* 'load-source-op) instead.
* renaming ends-with to string-suffix-p to avoid conflict with alexandria.
* Refactor load-system to use *load-system-operation*,
and change require-system and module-provide-asdf to use that.
* We recommend you use asdf-utils to access the utilities in asdf.
Some time next year, we may stop exporting the utilities from asdf itself.
* To avoid conflicts between alexandria, fare-utils, xcvb-driver,
asdf-utils, etc., you can use xcvb-utils that solves the conflicts.
Or you can use fare-utils:define-package-mix that will help you
automatically resolve them.
These changes are few and subtle, but nonetheless
significant to those who'd use these features.
As usual, developers, please test and enjoy,
vendors, please update your implementation or distribution.
—♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics• http://fare.tunes.org
When a pamphlet was published entitled "100 Authors Against Einstein", Einstein
retorted "If I were wrong, one would be enough."
More information about the cmucl-imp