[cmucl-imp] ASDF 2.016 released

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:37:22 CEST 2011

    Far> Can you upgrade your implementation to ship with the latest ASDF? Thanks!
    Far> If you're still using 2.015 (or something even older), there have been
    Far> many bug fixes, robustness, portability and upgradability enhancements
    Far> and a few features implemented since.

Bummer.  Just missed the snapshot by a couple of days.  I'll update
the current version (2.014.1) with 2.016 soon.

    Far> We recommend that you keep (require :asdf) working as well as (require "asdf").

Hmm.  (require :asdf) works but (require "asdf") does not work.  AIUI,
you are now recommending that the latter be the correct way to load
asdf all because of clisp.  Every other lisp accepts the former.  Why
not just make an exception for clisp?

I will need to investigate that how to make that work.  This would
also be an incompatible change.

Ray