CMUCL 20b tagged

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 22:13:46 CEST 2010

 On 9/27/10 4:05 PM, Raymond Toy wrote:
>  CMUCL 20b has been tagged (RELEASE_20b).  Although there have been some
> changes from 20b-pre2, they've been fairly small.  I don't want to go
> through another pre-test cycle.

Forgot to mention.  This needs a cross-compile.  The darwin build uses
this, where cmulisp is a shell script that  runs the 20b-pre2 binary.

src/tools/cross-build-world.sh -crl -B
src/bootfiles/20a/boot-2010-08-1.lisp darwin-target/ darwin-cross/
src/tools/cross-scripts/cross-x86-x86.lisp cmulisp -noinit -fpu sse2

src/tools/build.sh -v 20b -C x86_darwin -b darwin -o darwin-target/lisp/lisp

The non-unicode build also needs a cross-compile.  Use something similar.

This should also work for all of the x86 ports if you have a reasonably
up-to-date binary to build from.

Ray