Release 20b-pre2 tagged

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 19:52:49 CEST 2010

On 9/6/10 11:48 AM, Raymond Toy wrote:
>  Although 20b-pre1 was supposed to be the final candidate, I went and
> fixed the file-position issue and a few other important bugs.  Hence,
> there will be another pre-release test (and therefore, no explicit
> snapshot).

Forgot to mention that you need to use boot-2010-08-1.lisp to bootstrap
this.  I didn't try to do a normal build, but used a cross-compile to do
this from the 20b-pre1 release.  Use cross-build-world.sh -B
src/bootfiles/20a/boot-2010-08-1 along with the standard cross-compile
script from src/tools/cross-scripts.

Ray