[cmucl-help] no such program error invoking run-program?

Jared C. Davis jared at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 12 02:15:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks much for the replies.  I'll try to arrange a cmucl-init file
that sets up the search-list correctly for my source distribution
tomorrow.

Is there a way to arrange so that cmucl inherits the current working
directory from the shell? (It seems like that would be quite
convenient.)

Cheers,
Jared