[cmucl-help] help a newbee to start cmucl

Bharat Shetty bshetty at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 19:45:02 UTC 2015

went through the install page again and realised lot of the errors using
henlock were due to the 64 bit motifd shipped with the package. Replacing
this with the 32 bit version reduced the errors to 1 - missing libXm.so.4
which might be available with libmotif4. Cannot install this currently ..
aptitude is having some issues as well :(

would it be better to move to freebsd/netbsd with cmucl/slime/emacs ?

Regards,
Bharat