[cmucl-help] CMUCL 18c building on tru64 5.1

Fausto Saporito fausto.saporito at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 20:31:48 UTC 2014

Hello Carl,

I found a possible fix.
The problem is in the ".end" statement.

this is the code

        .text
        .globl  undefined_tramp
        .ent    undefined_tramp_offset
undefined_tramp = /* ### undefined_tramp_offset-call_into_lisp_LRA*/ 0x140+call_
into_lisp_LRA_page
undefined_tramp_offset:
        call_pal PAL_gentrap
        .long    10
        .byte    4
        .byte    23
        .byte    254
        .byte    (0xe0 + sc_DescriptorReg)
        .byte    2
        .align 2
        .end    undefined_tramp

now changing into ".end   undefined_tramp_offset" it's ok.
I hope this is the correct fix.