CMUCL commit: src/general-info (release-20b.txt)
rtoy at common-lisp.net
Fri Nov 20 15:33:06 CET 2009
Date: Friday, November 20, 2009 @ 09:33:06
o Update from logs.
o Fix typo.
release-20b.txt | 5 ++++-
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff -u src/general-info/release-20b.txt:1.3 src/general-info/release-20b.txt:1.4
--- src/general-info/release-20b.txt:1.3 Thu Oct 29 10:54:56 2009
+++ src/general-info/release-20b.txt Fri Nov 20 09:33:05 2009
@@ -24,6 +24,7 @@
- Read operations using an external format of utf8 are now much
faster. Some simple tests on Linux shows that read-line now
only takes 40% as much time. Sparc shows 60% as much time.
+ - ASCII external format added.
* ANSI compliance fixes:
@@ -31,9 +32,11 @@
- On Unicode builds, printing of '|\|| and '|`| was incorrect
because no escapes were printed. This is fixed now.
- Fixed issue with SSE2 support. The vops for complex +/- float
- would add random junk the to imaginary part of the result.
+ would add random junk to the imaginary part of the result.
- UNIX-SYSINFO was broken for Unicode builds, which affected
MACHINE-TYPE and MACHINE-VERSION.
+ - Type predicates for double-double float and complex
+ double-double float arrays are now done inline.
* Trac Tickets:
#33: get-dispatch-macro-character doesn't signal errors in
More information about the cmucl-commit